Table of Contents
- Disability and the Law
- Two Russian brothers experienced discrimination and an LPC charge for a disability, despite their abilities to support themselves in their home country.
- A Russian Cobbler: Wrongfully Deemed Disabled
- A Russian immigrant was unjustly deemed disabled due to racial stereotypes about his physique.
- How One Immigrant Almost Rewrote Immigration Law
- A Russian man’s case is “forgotten” after he is wrongfully deemed disabled by an unqualified Board of Special Inquiry.